TWO Dozen Donuts Devoured! - Beauregarde Strikes Back!

$6.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

It's been 4 months since I made by first videos for sale, so I thought I'd revisit a favorite...with a twist! You've seen me destroy a dozen donuts before, but four months of giving into gluttony really changes a person, and my appetite has grown as large as I have, doubled in fact. I recieved TWO(!!!) dozen of my absolute favorite donuts (french crullers!), and I eat every. single. one. You read that right, I tackle two dozen donuts and emerge victorious. No fantasy here, this is the real deal giga-stuffing. 24 fattening donuts sitting like a rock in my fat round belly. Not only that, I keep the same outfit from the original video, and well, as you can see from the thumbnail I've done a little (a lot) of growing since then. My shirt is on the verge of bursting and my daisy dukes get so insanely tight that I actually needed help unbuttoning them for relief, they were so adhered to my body I couldn't fit a pinky in there, and the little bit of help I received cause the button to literally explode off them! Over the course of 50 uncut minutes, watch me from a variety of different angles gain a literal pound+ of fat in one sitting! I'm really letting myself go.... Maybe I should slow down?.... Nah ;] Oh, and be sure to watch the video to the very end for a very special announcement!

Watch the trailer here:

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lowkeyfeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've been a lurker in the community for years, and this is easily one of the best stuffings that I've seen. She tackles the first dozen in no time, like a snack, then says, "ahh, fuck", as gluttony takes over her body telling her to stop.

By the last six, you watch her struggle to put more to her lips, but she craves the desire and fulfillment of completing her goal. Rarely do you see someone willingingly go well beyond their limits. Beauregarde is a real deal feedee by the definition, and this video is undeniable evidence. Definitely worth purchasing!

Link to review
PedroN

One of the hottests stuffings I've ever seen. An absolute must-buy. I love how tight your clothes are, and all your moaning as you stuff your face with 24 donuts.

Can't wait to see where you go from here!

Link to review