[50% OFF]2nd Speed gain week - final weight and stuffing

$5.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a week! And boy, how I ate!! 

I was SUPER surprised and turned on with how much I gained in only 7 days! 

I weight myself, show my fat body off, you can see my belly hanging between my legs, my fat ass and growing hips, fluffly arms and everything this piggy got!, and of course, stuff myself silly: this weight in and week challenge showed me that I can alwayyys push myself further and have amazingly surprising results!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow! Just wow! An over 10 pound gain in a week. I guess I really did overestimate your gluttony, but with the way you are loading those bread rolls with mayo to add your already doughy rolls, I shouldn't be too surprised 🐷🐷🐷😉.

From beginning to end, this video is awesome. Starting with the weigh in, followed by a nice body show off with her big fat ass bent over in the fridge. This outfit is perfect for showing off your gain btw and it looks so sexy getting tighter as you bloat up. 

Next, watch her move to the couch and get amazing shots of her huge belly from the front and side, thick thunder thighs, and in my fave moment, she turns around between stuffing her face and shows off where alot of the weight is going- her big wideload of a fat ass. I really hope you do this more often. She gorges on roll after roll covered in mayo, even getting it on herself along with crumbs looking like a sexy slob of a pig. She also lets out big burps and uses her huge gut as a shelf to eat candy off of.

Finally, she shows off a bit more playing with her big stuffed gut that I bet will be causing rips in that bodysuit in no time 🐷🐷🐷.  

This video was one of your best yet! I loved the slapping and jiggling of your gut as you ate and again, the turning around showing off your booty was much appreciated. I think for the next challenge (if possible) doing a month speed challenge would be amazing. I can only imagine how much you would gain in a month being your absolute greediest 🐷🐷🐷🤤

VideoCapture_20191004-195048.jpg

VideoCapture_20191004-195115.jpg

VideoCapture_20191004-195126.jpg

VideoCapture_20191004-195132.jpg

VideoCapture_20191004-195135.jpg

VideoCapture_20191004-195143.jpg

VideoCapture_20191004-195159.jpg

Response from the author:

You simply do a better job at not only describing my clips, but also the screenshots! I love it!

Link to review