4 Screenshots

About This File

I caught you snooping on me from behind the door!

You're such a perv! You do this all the time. But I'm quite flattered actually and spend the time showing off my body to you and checking myself out in the mirror opposite.

I love how you look at my body. The desire you have in your eyes burns through me!

Next time.... just knock..

Maybe I'll let you come in with me if you do...

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Amazing video! In awe of the size of her gut! She got so massive it's incredible. In this video can see her jiggling her fat and soaping herself up and she makes it so erotic and cute. Her personality and endearing voice are present as always. Great buy!

Link to review
Nicko64

Yup, absolutely and utterly unmissable! 
Thanks for such an awesome clip, gotta be the sexiest girl on the planet.

💋🧡

😍

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a flattering, affordable offer to accept as promised.  Chubbycupcake employs many techniques, from voyeurism to slow motion jiggling and belly slapping.

Screenshot_20191009-023809.thumb.png.4136cd494547984468911d916311b3ae.png

I really enjoyed the way her belly can double in some angles.

Screenshot_20191009-023137.thumb.png.d7884293b84af4a1bbbca5384780d0e4.png

Letting the soap run down her booty is amazing symbolism. What a catalyst for excitement 😀.

Screenshot_20191009-023905.thumb.png.e73e8a6c23575e0a7adaf241654b6a1b.png

Screenshot_20191009-023244.png

Link to review
CFH

I honestly don't know what to say, I feel like I just repeat myself but seriously, have you seen the previews for this?! Absolutely incredible... Easily one of the best things I've seen in a very long time. CC, you look even more beautiful than before and your body, good god that body. Seeing CC's stunning body in all its glory is such a wonderful sight it is actually breathtaking. 

So what's in this video? Well... 

The beautiful ChubbyCupcake ✔️

Stunning belly jiggles ✔️

Playful teasing ✔️

CC's wonderful personality ✔️

The beautiful ChubbyCupcake ✔️

Soapy belly play ✔️

So if you've managed to make it this far without buying it I don't know what else to tell you, this is a fantastic video with the most incredible model at a brilliant price, buy it!

Thank you CC for making such consistently good content ❤️

Link to review
wdyw

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We are the pervy voyeur in this sexy video - we spy on CC as she weighs herself in the bathroom then climbs into the shower. What struck me about this video in particular was quite how massively fat CC has become - she takes my breath away with her perfectly swollen belly - that looks constantly tight as a drum especially at the top and yet retains a playful jiggly overhang at the bottom. She's hot as can be and in relation to other bathroom objects you can see she's quite enormous - clearly a hardcore feedee she will mesmerise you once again in her journey towards super obesity.

Link to review