5 Screenshots

About This File

ok so its finally here!! The moment I took on Kyra Kane's 3 layer cake challenge!!

This cake sat in my kitchen for 2 days, knowing it could cater for 28 people I couldn't help but really explore it before taking on Kyra Kane's challenge. Seeing this cake stare right back at me I started to get sublime thoughts of the real damage this was about to cause to my chubby waistline. I mean, come on, everyone knows Kyra is one of the top 5 best feedee's around, I knew I had a challenge ahead of me and in order for me to be accepted into this BBW world I just knew I had to take this challenge on.

I pad my knee's, bend over, and prop my arse up real high in the air, just how I like it 😉 I start to tuck in.. I take the biggest bites I possibly can, chug down with milk and keep going.. my tummy starts to fill up mid way through but I keep going.. I stop to catch a breath.. sit up, grab my tummy, tilt my head back and take a deep breath before I tuck in for some more.. I keep going until I can no longer take no more..

I fully pushed myself to my limits..

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest seaworth2003

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The proof if ever you needed it that Goddess Shar has earned that first name. 

Link to review
Alaxar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy moly, based on past experience with Shar's content I knew this would be good, but she somehow still managed to blow me away. Definitely recommend!

Link to review