11 Screenshots

About This File

Casey has grown so much over the past 2 years. She’s nearly unrecognizable. As you can imagine, she’s had her fair share of embarrassing moments related to her enormous weight gain. Casey sits down for a fat chat with you guys to tell you her top 5 most embarrassing moments since she gained over 100lbs. She had so many to choose from, it was so hard to narrow them all down. Imagine Casey trying to stuff herself into a bridesmaids dress she outgrew, or being made fun of on a plane, and so much more. Casey gives you all the horny details and then finishes off the video with some sexy belly play as always. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to either me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @Grandfeeder - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ljj

Casey you were so cute and chubby in this video haha. It seems so long ago. You still had a little bit of that athletic build back then. Your face is so much fatter now. Those stories were so fuckin hot ugh. You're so much bouncier now lol but this throwback was amazing.

Link to review

You are incredible. Hearing stories about your family jumping your weight gain is literally the greatest. Thank you for sharing and thank you for being you!

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

INCREDIBLY sexy new video from Casey! She is bigger and sexier than ever, and the sexiness is both her gorgeously fat body AND the great pleasure she takes in telling us all about her embarrassment (and in some ways her unembarrassability) as the sexy fat piggy she has become. Every one of her embarrassing moments is incredibly hot (!!! -- would love to have been on that plane!), and Casey clearly loves reliving all these moments, as she caresses and fondles her sexy sexy body. Casey loves her life as a sexy piggy, and loves sharing the details as well -- thank you, Casey!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Topknotbaddy

As always Casey’s enthusiasm over her weight gain shine through these videos. Amazes me how motivated Casey is to get BIGGER and fatter, watching her talk like the pig she is about her fatty moments is super hot and goes to show that Casey has the potential to be one the greatest gainers of all time.

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Grandfeeder

Watching Casey talk about how her uncontrollable gluttony has affected her life is so incredibly hot! You can see how little she cares of the others opinions while proudly playing with her growing gut. I wonder what other embarrassing moments will happen over the next 100lbs as she continues to indulge in her ravenous lifestyle?!?

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I LOVE this video! 

Casey has gained an insane amount of weight but nobody could wear it as well as she does. She has a gorgeous belly, that stretches out so far and so low (love that you can barely see that super tight underwear because of your belly!), not to mention those thick love handles and gorgeous boobs, arms and that lovely face of yours. But not only is Casey beautiful on the outside you can tell she has a beautiful and infectious personality too from her stories and the way that she doesn’t care about what people think of her or her perfect body (and rightly so!). 

I won’t spoil anything for anyone but I think my favourite stories were the last two! 

Looking forward to seeing more of you Casey, and I mean that in every sense of the word ❤️

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review