First coke and mentos bloat

$12.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This idea was given to me and I decided to do it!! I do minimal talking, tons of BURPING, and lots of rubbing in this video with a size small bikini! 7F32B9A8-13E3-49CE-AE6F-F55E88C30027.thumb.jpeg.e5ed0a708fa3d6fe5678a2d2ecf7e1a6.jpeg

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

PrettyPiggy is filling out nicely. She has fat arms, fat tits, a chubby belly and a big ass. As she eats Mentos and drinks from her 2L Coke bottle, her belly gets so big and bloated. She talks about how she loves the feeling. It's easy to see that she is getting turned on by the fact that she is getting bigger. PrettyPiggy also displays a hidden talent in this video: she can really belch! 😍🐖 If you are into a bloated fat girl burping, you will definitely want to revisit 02:50, 05:11, 05:31, 06:10, 07:05, 07:41, 10:02, 10:27, 10:54, 11:29, 13:40. I highly recommend this video! 

Response from the author:

THANK YOUU!! ❤️❤️

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really nice video! I absolutely love your red bikini that says coke on it. Such a fitting bikini, yet at the same time not fitting as your huge butt is eating the bottoms and your huge boobs are flowing out of the top. 

I think if you do this in the future, you should use water or jusf use coke to help you swallow the mentos whole. There was some pretty big burps throughout either way. My fave was when you said "This is not sponsored by Coke" and then let out a huge belch that only a greedy piggy could do 🐷🐷🐷😍.

It was also nice to hear about your reasons for wanting to gain and your desires as well of where you hope to gain. I love big butts too, so I hope your butt continues to balloon out and cause you problems with chairs 🍑🍑🍑. Speaking of, I love how you showed off your belly and also your ass. Keep showing your booty in future vids as well please.

Hope you also consider some of my other ideas I mentioned, like the large pizza and 2 liter and definitely the outgrown vid 🐷🐷🐷

Response from the author:

THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️

Link to review