9 Screenshots

About This File

**, bloated, busting out of her clothes, she pops the second bottle of Champagne. Starts chugging. Stumbles against the wall, waddles to her chair, and plops down, continuing to swig off her bottle and ** babble about how fat she's getting and how much she loves it. She goes to put the bottle down, and falls out of her chair. For the rest of the video, this drunken, bloated, tubby, greedy slut is on the floor hiccuping, burping, flirting with you, drinking, and stuffing more ice cream sandwiches into her gluttonous mouth. 

Drunken greedy party girl 2.1.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.2.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.3.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.4.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.5.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.6.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.7.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.8.jpg

Drunken greedy party girl 2.9.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

artichild

Bought this after loving your Wine Hiccups vid. It may only be a few hiccups but it's so cool seeing you induce hiccups in the exact same way as in the other vid - being super sloshed and then eating/drinking something cold. 😍  Love it, thank you! 

Link to review
Videoj

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Recently this girl I'm talking to, who has a very similar figure, asked me what I was into.

I showed her a few frames from this clip. 

The next day she sent me photos... 

To my surprise and satisfaction, she ACTUALLY used them as a reference..corset, wine bottle, and belly etc. 

You've not just entertained me but enhanced things for both me and my special friend. 

Thank you! 

Response from the author:

AMIGAH! This sort of story is literally the reason I do this. Have fun!!! 

Link to review
lemmy5823

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

My first video of Bella, safe to say it'll be the first of many! She's super sexy, the drunken fat talk is really hot, and her burps are incredible, highly recommend this!

Link to review
Residentsteven

This is my 1st vid from Bella and wow you are definitely very drunk in this 😍 love the burps you do, you don’t hold them back at all. Liked the hiccups too, do you get these often? Also the weight you have gained so far is looking great on you, can’t to see your belly get even bigger from more stuffing and getting drunk 🍾.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

GORGEOUS video! Bella is fatter and sexier than ever, a totally hedonistic fat slut who can't stop eating, drinking, and flirting. Her belly has gotten huge and her tits threaten to fall out of her ridiculously small bra every time she moves. On the floor on all fours, she shows you just how happy she is with how fat she is getting, and how much bigger she will inevitably become as she wantonly stuffs herself. Great audio too, as Bella flirts with the camera and tells us all about her out-of-control hedonism. Thank you, Bella! Can't wait for you to get drunk again soon!

Link to review