4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me twerk and show off my big butt and belly in a cute outfit in this clip.

There's going to be a set of before and afters of me in this outfit. 

I'm looking super soft and jiggly in this clip.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TheMistress

What a hot video 🥰😘😍

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bouncy round and jiggly are all adjectives that perfectly describes Couch Queen's big sexy ass and I'm happy to see as she grows bigger, it does too. A very nice video shot in Portrait view perfect if you are watching on your phone. Watch her shake her money maker around for a bit wearing some panties that she has probably outgrown the way her booty swallows them whole. Also, I love the garter belt adorning her thick thighs and framing her plump cheeks perfectly. She also wear a sexy bra over her shirt which is too small and her back rolls are swallowing the straps deliciously.

After shaking her fat ass, she sits down and plays around with her fat gut bouncing up and down in the chair. Shes so heavy that the chair is groaning with her every movement. I predict this chair is on its last legs. She makes for a super sexy and soft chubby kitty all around.

Great job making a super sexy clip and keep feeding that fat ass fatter 🍑🍑🐷😉

Link to review
Guest JamesGa8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy cow literally all tht food all of sudden turned to pure jiggly squish. You went from chubby to total jiggly fatty in this vid. Must buy😊

Link to review