Does it still fit?

$3.49

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, 
Wow it’s been two years already. I can’t believe how fast time can pass you by. To me it hasn’t been that long since I bought this dress. So of course I try it on again thinking that I haven’t gained too much since then. But oh boy clearly it’s way more than too much. The struggle I go through to put this tight dress on is a workout. Once it’s finally on the difference is striking. The vast gap of 70 pounds stretches the dress until it can’t anymore. Well it’s just another reminder of all hard work sitting at the dinner table has been working. Enjoy 🤗

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BigBellyJudy looks straight up huge in this video. It starts out with her wearing only her panties. Then, Judy goes through the struggle of trying to squeeze into a dress that used to fit her before she gained all that excess fat. Eventually, she is somehow able to get the dress on. It is so tight that her blubber looks like it's about to bust right through the dress. BigBellyJudy proceeds to rub her belly, show off every angle, and look at herself in the mirror with satisfaction. There are some big jiggles that will mesmerize you as well. Get this video and see for yourself what a fatty she is! 

Link to review