Fatty Gets Stuck In Outgrown Track Pants

$9.99

(0 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

I just finished doing a round of  clothes! I found my favorite comfy pants to wear around the house. Its been like a month. I cant wait to slip them on and enjoy the night...Once i start to put them on I notice that they must have shrunken in the wash. No big deal. They will stretch out a bit and fit perfect. I am really squeezing and pulling...there is no way that I have gained weight, it couldnt be that. I have never heard of clothes getting shrunk this much. I jump and jiggle. I lay down on my bed. I squeeze and dance around trying to make the pants fit. 

After giving an okay effort, I give up. I am just going to take them off and find something else to wear...but I cant! The pants have gotten so tight on my fat cellulite thighs that my pants wont budge. I am stuck inside my pants. I can feel my heart start to pound. I am pulling as hard as i can. Trying to yank them off of me...it hurts so bad. Digging into my fatness...I finally am able to get them off after a bit of struggle and instantly you can see all the bruises this has left on my thighs...I am calling the washer and dryer company. My clothes shouldnt be shrinking like this.

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.