5 Screenshots

About This File

I woke up this morning with an empty stomach and I’m STARVING, I want something sweet for breakfast. I almost can’t contain myself when I open up my pint of ice cream and go to town on it. I can feel myself growing more and more full with every bite I take. I finish it off and all I can do is Massage, grab and feel my growing gut. Even after my over 1 THOUSAND calorie ice cream..  My greedy body still needs more. 😋🐷

B7313AF0-4D46-4D6D-9889-CC031CF017FD.gif

BD36C28C-5C81-4AE3-BD5A-FD35A05D80D7.gif

D04EB668-4F41-4A67-8D8E-E2E322319E95.gif

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest relapse718

This is an amazing deal for just 6.99.  She eats a whole pint of ice cream crazy fast while still talking the entire time about how much she loves food and how hungry she is for more.  It's such a turn on to know that she's not even full after, makes you wonder how much ice cream it would take to really get her stuffed.  Sexy belly, beautiful face, gigantic boobs, and a hungry greedy piggy.  Looking forward to watching her stuff her face again and again and gain a lot more weight.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

INHALED is the perfect word for what I just watched 😄

Link to review
buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow you demolished that ice-cream in no time! You eat it so effortlessly that it barely even looks like its filling you up at all. Some nice side views and close ups of your belly at the end (always love the view of a hanging belly from underneath).

Also given the size of your breasts it's no wonder you always drop food on them!

Great video and looking forward to you stuffing even more.

Response from the author:

adventure time hug GIF

Link to review