gain talk + donut stuffing

$5.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

hello!!!! in this vid i talk a little abt my gain, what got me started, my weight over the years, the things i like, n other various babbling. emphasis on the babbling. also, i eat so many donuts. 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

This is a really calming video. Just a super cute fatty indulging her gluttony.

Great hearing about how you decided to give in to your inner pig and eat how you wanted, and that how you want to eat is as much and as often as your can.

Can’t wait to see how fat and happy you can get.

Link to review
hgee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Probably the best appetite I've seen, just eagerly and comfortably eats her way through a dozen donuts like it's a snack. Wow. Great video, just love it, Chiquita looks so beautiful and sexy.

Link to review
jackal27

OMG what an amazing and sexy gaining chat. You’re so incredibly beautiful it blows my mind. And what appetite you have. I can’t wait to see the future posts from you because already you’re a rising star 😍🤯😊👍

Link to review

WTF i did not expect for you to destroyed those donuts the way that you did, a REAL feedee in every sense of the word, cant wait to see what the future has in store for you  

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

OMG this video is so hot!!  I love hearing about your gaining journey, and how you crave the feeling of being stuffed to almost puking.  And it's not just words... you scarf down an entire dozen donuts, the big creme-filled kind... one after another without stopping... even the last one goes down quickly into your huge stuffed belly.  You are such a sexy fat glutton, looking forward to seeing you grow and GROW!

Link to review
AJ-Xander

Wow, this video is so hot! Well worth the price! By far among the best I've seen on Curvage. I really enjoyed hearing you talk about your gain, especially hearing about how quickly you've gained since March. When you mentioned your lowest weight, I just had to check for photographic evidence and I am in AWE at the progress you've made 💓. And then on top of the talking, you scarf down a box full of donuts like they are nothing, all while admiring your own curves. It's abundantly clear in this video just how much you love your growing body and that makes it so enjoyable to watch you. I'm excited to watch your weight gain progress from here on out. I hope you get much bigger. And I know you will. It's inevitable!

Link to review