3 Screenshots

About This File

My very first weigh in video, I’ve been steadily gaining weight over the last 10 months, I know that I have gained a lot because of my outgrown clothes, how much more food I need to satisfy me and how out of shape I feel. I have no plans on slowing down at all, I want to gain as much as possible and I can’t wait until I’m double my size. This is the first video for us to keep track of my future gains and how quickly my body will be covered in soft rolls and piles of fat. I weigh myself, talk about exactly how much I want to weight and then caress and grab my soft squishy belly.

30AFDBA2-77F6-444A-982A-586C99021EC9.gif

C7CD19BE-7CC1-495A-8936-B83BB865199C.gif

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
dcc

You look great now and I'd be excited if I were you, also, thinking of 300. You are going to look great at 300. Very hot. The way your face has been getting rounder of late is sooo cute!

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice to have a reference point from which you'll grow. You can tell that you really do enjoy gaining and I've got a feeling that you'll be smashing past that goal in no time!

Link to review
cheesee

Your face is sooo beautiful and the way you wear those clothes perfectly accentuating your body shape is just amazing! Please do a video squeezing into old clothes, especially pants. I can imagine with that much gained this year, you probably have a lot of tight pairs :)

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Great video, you’re so gorgeous! I wanna see you blow up to at least 300 ASAP 😍

Link to review
fatgirlsdream

What a start and very promising for the future. Love your outfit and attitude 😍

Response from the author:

200.gif Thanks so much!

Link to review