1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on some jeans and a shirt she wore a while back. The jeans are skin tight and squeeze her fat. She complains about how much the jeans hurt and she can hardly move. Her shirt is too small and her belly hangs out of the bottom. She turns around and around showing what she looks like from all points.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I loved this video!!  I always like it when you try on outgrown clothes.  Your face is so beautifully chubby, you're so cute :)  .  Your tits are getting huge, especially when you suck in your stomach, they are SO big.  I can see your hips stretching out those jeans, although you can see how skinny your legs are still... eating and shakes will help fill them out.  And of course your belly is amazing!! It's so big and soft and round, no wonder none of your shirts fit, you practically look pregnant!!  Can't wait to see you pack on more weight all over!  Looking forward to your workout video on Friday.

Link to review