8 Screenshots

About This File

As many of us know, Casey used to be quite the athlete. She went from tiny, fit, little competitive athlete to a gigantic fat cow that can't stop eating. Damn, she let herself go. Casey was reminiscing on the old days (after devouring a huge pizza) and decided to stuff herself into her old little workout clothes and attempt a workout (comparison attached). She does maybe 4 pushups, barely 5 sit ups, and a couple jumping jacks before her fat ass can't take it anymore. She's sweating and can barely breathe. Casey is so fucking out of shape and she realizes it. FUCK, it turns her on. She loves to think about what a pig she's become and how much harder this will be down the road as she gets fatter. She shows off her jiggly gut for you from a few different angles and chats with you about how much she loves her fat body. Casey never wants to work out again, and she has a feeling you'll be just fine with that ;) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara and @Grandfeeder - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

workout gone right! cause Casey barely did anything ❤️ love the talk and complains too

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey works out like freaking Captain America - "She could do this all day!" She knocks out 100 regular push-ups in a couple minutes, another 100 crunches, 50 squats of 200 pounds and 20 full pull-ups! This chic is a workout animal!!!! The best weight training gainer in all of Curvage!

If you thought any of the above was legit......well, buy the clip! ;)

I could watch this hog work out ALL DAY!  ;) hehe 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Only thing that would make this video better is a ponytail🤣. Casey I know ive wanted you to try to workout now but please don't. You might pass out on your first sit up

Link to review
Alaxar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is definitely a must have if you are a fan of workout attempt videos!

Response from the author:

Thank you love!

Link to review
Grandfeeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey has become so fat and jiggly that her belly looks like a big ball of fat hanging down on all fours. You can tell she gets so turned on from how out of shape she is and constantly growing fatter!!! it's only a matter of time until Casey's soft fat bellg hits the ground... And with her insatiable appetite I'd say that'll be sooner than later 🐷

Link to review