3 Screenshots

About This File

Take a peak into the life of ILoveChocolate! Watching her struggle to do chores with her huge round belly, greedily enjoy a delicious donut (chocolate! her favorite!), and then retire to her chair and play some video games! And you get to see it all, in all it's jiggly goodness!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here’s a wonderful, cute, and extremely sexy vid from new model (well, new to me) ILoveChocolate. (Kinda difficult to refer to that username, so I’m going to call her Choc.)

The video opens with quite a sight that really made me sit up and pay attention: Choc waddling down her stairs in a tight t-shirt and tiny panties. She’s the real deal: big thick legs to die for, pillowy arms, and an absolutely beautiful belly that sways hypnotically. Topping everything off is her stunningly pretty face.

In the kitchen, Choc decides to clean her work surfaces, and we get some flabbergasting rear views. And she has a LOT of rear. There’s a mouth-wateringly pert juiciness about her ass and thighs, as they wobble and shudder with wipe of her cleaning-cloth.

Choc has only been cleaning for a short time before she apparently remembers she has a big beautiful body to feed and indulge. Out come the milk and donuts, and this lovely lady starts feeding. Is there a better sight than a super-pretty fatgirl happily tucking into donuts, giving in to her desire for immediate food but also fulfilling her (hopefully) broader aim of getting bigger and bigger and bigger? I know I’m repeating myself but, really, her face is amazingly cute. During this section, I also noticed her lovely rounded shoulders, her curvy arms, and that magical “fat-fold” around her wrist. None of it’s what you could call a stuffing session, but there is a delightful eagerness about the way Choc shoves her treats into her pretty face, barely pausing to take big gulps of full-fat milk. What a good girl! Look after that lush, growing body!

There’s no way that she can risk burning off those calories by continuing with her chores, so Choc sits down (check out those incredible legs as she does so!) and starts playing a computer game. Her gorgeous belly is out on full display and, although she pretends to be focused on her game, I got the impression that she was actually proudly showing herself off.

Picture quality is crystal-clear, which really lets us see Choc’s flawless body. There’s no sound, and instead we get a cheery little tune playing in the background.

Great work, Choc, I hope we get to see a lot more of that gorgeous face and beautiful body!

Link to review
S77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely amazing thick curves. You will enjoy every second of this gorgeous beauty's day! So happy she decided to share it with us. Great clip! Thank you

Link to review