3 Screenshots

About This File

💕I'm back! And I am bigger than ever. I decided to make a video for you guys sitting on the bench of my table. I show you guys every angle and you hear every sound as I drop my weight onto the bench. Lot's of belly play and plops also! There is also a lot of face peeks in this one. I think you guys will love this video. Enjoy 😘

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bozak

A triumphant return.  The noticeably bigger curvy goddess Candi describes her continuing expansion and demonstrates how much bigger she's become, including the sounds of heaving her big round heavy belly onto the bench that is beginning to struggle holding her increased weight.  A must-see highly recommended and positively reviewed video that belongs in everyone's library.

Link to review
Guest Bellybuttondu3

Glad to see your back and bigger than ever and cant wait to see more of this continued growth! 

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m so glad to seeing Candi posting again. She’s definitely at her biggest talking about her gain so far and how she’ll continue to get bigger as it is only a matter of time for her. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Candi looks absolutely delectable here as she has fattened up even further since she last posted! She's looking plumper EVERYWHERE! Definitely worth the buy! 😍

Link to review