5 Screenshots

About This File

I was already stuffed from the day (2nd speed gain week day):

What did I have, from breakfast till beer time: 10 toasts with 1 spoon of butter on each, 1 L strawberry yogurt, 2 cups chocolate milk, weight gain shake with 10 servings of powder, 1L grape juice, 4 cups of rice with 4 servings of beans (around 2 cans?) 3 fried eggs and 2 sausages, 2 bags of chips, 4 puddings, cookies (lost count... sorry :( ), chocolate bars 2 of them, fries with cheese and bacon, deep fried quail eggs (with corn dog dough I guess, then breaded). 

In other words, I was absolutely stuffed! My jeans cutting my belly and I could swear there was no button... I was already so full and round... then I saw the beers. My belly was telling me "please have mercy", but I was really up to push myself a little bit further. I chug 2 big bottles of beer feeling the pressure and pain for being so bloated and full! I will tell you a secret: that turns me on.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.