11 Screenshots

About This File

I have just gotten home from getting buffet dinner with some friends. All the food was so good. I didnt realize how much I was eating while I was enjoying the company and especially the heaping plates of food in front of me. On the way home I could feel that maybe I pushed myself a little too hard. I know that once I get home I am going to sprawl out and relax. Once I lay down I realize this is much more then relaxing. As I am telling you about the buffet, I can feel my body getting heavier and heavier. Everything I had stuffed inside me was beginning to settle. As I can feel the pain of immobility and a stretched tummy. I keep seeing your grin as you look at my bloated and tight belly. I ask you if you think I look pretty. I then tease you about how amazing it would be to do this every day...all while rubbing my expanded belly and continuing to tease you with all my "gluttonous goodness".

If you enjoy the video. Please leave a review. 

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌