3 Screenshots

About This File

I’m getting ready for bed and my nightly routine is to stuff my belly with some yummy fattening food, tonight it’s pasta with chicken and garlic bread. I know I have to eat all of my food so that I can gain more and more weight, I finish it off with some soda and of course let out some pretty satisfying burps. My stuffed belly feels so nice that I have to rub and feel how much I’ve been growing. I love going to sleep with a belly that’s stuffed to the max, even if it’s a little uncomfortable, I know that it will be worth it when I see how much bigger My body becomes 😘

7B0EA1BF-56DA-416B-BC80-8FD0B17DDA88.gif

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Heavyhitter

One of the most EPIC outgrown progressions happens in this shirt. This video and the others in this top are PURE GAINING GOLD 

Link to review

Great video, love seeing how much food you eat before bed. I guess that’s why your stomach seems to have more stretchmarks in every video update that you post! Keep this up and you’ll be as big as a house in no time 🥰😘

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Loved this one!

Only request for next time is to see you stand up at the end and show off those love handles and booty 😉

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

This is a wonderful video! Very sweet and natural for a first video, and she's absolutely beautiful too. Win win!

Link to review
D1balling

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved it sexy belly play and burps 😍

Response from the author:

adventure time hug GIF

Link to review