5 Screenshots

About This File

I've been in denial about just how FAT and out of shape I've really become! I insisted I was still in shape even though I had gained weight and my workout clothes were clearly too small. But despite my best efforts I couldn't even make it through the whole workout I attempted. I tried jumping jacks, running in place, sit ups, and push ups before I became too exhausted to continue. I've become such a fat, lazy piggy these days!

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onen

Nikki delivers some of the best content at great prices! This denial and exercise clip is amazing.

she never neglects how erotic fat chat is. The denial in this one will get your going because she acts like she is still in shape and skinny despite becoming a flabby, doughy out-of-shape pig!

it is mesmerizing to see her jiggly and get out of breath attempting to do a few sit ups or jumping jacks. If you like fat girls in too tight work out gear proving how they got so fat in the first place by giving up exercise and picking up the fork then this is for you!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😊

Link to review

Thank for video. I really liked it. Becoming out of shape is one of annoying problems of getting fat. I hope you could carry all your sexy and feminine fat without any difficulties when you achieve your 250 lbs (114kg) and even more if you couldnt stop.☺️ In this video we could see Nikki in different und unusial poses. She shows her belly hang, jiggles and bulge even she lay on her back.  And the best part of video is absolutely huge fat thights and big knees filmed from different angles.

Link to review
dj2k1357

A clearly overweight fat girl who thinks she is still in shape wearing a sports bra that her boobs are about to spill out of and some gym shorts that look like spandex the way they cling to her thick chunky thighs and wideload booty that spills out of the back of the pants and a belly that hangs over the front? YES PLEASE! Well she is in shape because round is a shape and from her massive shelf butt to her jiggly gut, she is definitely round. Watch as she goes through a quick workout routine that any personal trainer or generally fit person would scoff at and watch as it leaves her panting and breathing heavy barely able to explain how she is still in shape from being so out of breath. Watch as she does jumping jacks, running in place, sit ups and push ups, failing them all. I have to say I absolutely love the choice to show slow motion, as it really emphasizes how much you jiggle.  Another favorite part of mine was seeing you attempt push ups only to fail and cause your big ol butt to jiggle like jello when you hit the mat. Such a sexy sight. Not sure how much of the labored breathing was real or was acting, but you definitely convinced me that you was really gassed at the end and I hope you carb loaded after 😉🐷🐷🐷

I really love this idea about the in denial fat girl and hope you continue with it. I have some ideas about future themes roleplaying this character. Once again, you continue to show how you are ahead of the class when it comes to making amazing clips. The jury is still out on if you are good at stuffing yourself as good as you say you can and I hope a stuffing and a bottoms try on are coming very soon 🐷🐷🐷😉

Link to review