2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video,

Hi everyone it’s been a while but I’m back again! Even though I took a hiatus I’m still fat as fuck. Out of curiosity, I bought a small bikini set to try on and take a shower in. I want to you see just how itty bitty a tiny bikini looks on me. It just barely covers up my tits and I had to edit it out as much of the nip slips I could to adhere to the rules. Also I don’t think it was intended to be a thong bikini but on my ass it is. Watch as I show you how I’m still jiggly and flabby as always. I don’t think I’ll be ever be able to stop being so fat for you. Enjoy! 🤗

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm so glad BigBellyJudy is back on Curvage. This girl is amazing! In this video she shows off her fat body while taking a shower. She's wearing a tiny bikini so almost nothing is left to the imagination. She displays her huge belly and boobs, as well as her gigantic ass and thighs. She puts soap on her wet body in the shower, plays with her belly, and shows off her back fat too. The whole video is fantastic. Don't miss this one! 🙂

Link to review