4 Screenshots

About This File

It seems that my gain slowed down a little bit... then I decided to do another speed gain week, this time using weight instead of measuring.

I weight myself first thing in the morning and head to the kitchen to make a very high calories shake (2.4k cal). When I'm done chugging, I get 1L of chocolate ice cream, melted to make it easier, and chug till I feel my belly ache and get sleepy and cuddly. Till lunch time!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you love seeing a fat girl in shorts fill her belly to the absolute brim with a shake made from the most fattening ingredients in her kitchen, you are in for a treat. She starts off making her calorie bomb of a shake with a whopping 15 scoops of protein, full fat milk and other ingredients. Once the shake is made, watch her drink it all down until the last drop. She gets so full, she has to undo her shorts and let her belly free.

Very nice start to her gaining week and with shakes like this everyday and being a total piggy every meal, I am sure she will make a big impact on weigh in day 🐷🐷🐷.

(Just wanna emphasize again would love to see more booty in your vids. Even if its a stuffing or chugging. Atleast one full turn around part or bending over a few times from behind)

Link to review