11 Screenshots

About This File

Casey has become INSATIABLE lately and it is showing. She feels heavier than ever and cannot seem to stop eating. She's eating more than she ever has before. Her appetite is spiraling out of control. Today, she went out to lunch with a friend, after already gorging herself before. She was full, but being the pig she is.... Casey felt the need to bring home an extra burrito with her to stuff her face with. One thing about Casey is that she eats extremely fast! No wonder she's such a fucking cow. She wanted to show off just how fast she can eat for you guys and stuff this burrito in her gut as quickly as possible. She eats it so fast and as she fills her belly up, she of course gets so horny. She gets down on her knees to look up at you while she stuffs that fat fucking gut. Ugh, she's so full. But she keeps going for you. Casey shows off her gains and stuffed swollen belly for you after she finishes her burrito before signing off to take a nap since she's such a full lazy pig. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara , @shmedly45, and @MarshallT - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Grandfeeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After watching Casey absolutely devour that burrito in mere minutes all while being stuffed to the brim, you realize how much of a greedy pig she really is. Casey has gotten so fat so quickly and loves to talk about her weight gain, and when you're as goregous as her why wouldn't you 😍 Casey truly loves gaining weight and being a fat lazy pig, and her dedication to the new lifestyle of gaining are admirable, especially because she has no self control... or signs of stopping anytime soon

With an appetite and belly like Casey's I'd say it's time for a button popping video 

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much I love this review! So happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

These videos have me feeling like Casey with an insatiable thirst for them! The content keeps coming and so do I ;) I think after this we need to see her eat until absolute full capacity in those tight jeans!

Response from the author:

THanks love! More eating videos coming soon for sure ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey sitting on the floor eating that huge burrito is one of te hottest things ive ever seen!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Watch as @Curvage Casey SCARFS down this burrito! She has definitely increased her appetite and she is becoming quite LARGE! OMG! So beautiful and so HOT!!! Keep going, Love! 😍

Link to review