Quantcast

Cupcake Stuffing, Chug and Jiggle! (FAIL!)

$3.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It's a boiling hot day, around 31 degrees c and I thought it would be a good idea to eat some cupcakes. They are my favourite after all. 

After jiggling my body around and stuffing my belly with a few, I was so hot and sweaty... I couldn't take it anymore. I knew that the only way that I could redeem myself, was to chug the entire huge shake I had made. Loaded with thousands of calories. But did I finish it? This is a fail video after all....

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

CFH

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A few points: firstly, this is absolutely in no way a fail. At all. Not even slightly. Secondly, how CC manages to somehow get more and more beautiful with each update is beyond me, beyond words and possibly beyond science, yet here we are. Thirdly, the UK hitting 31C is ridiculous and we're not equipped to deal with it at all so props to CC for attempting to do anything in that heat! 

So what's in this video? Absolute perfection. The angle is fantastic and shows off CC's beautiful fat belly in all its glory. The way she devours cupcakes is a mix of massively impressive and hot AF. The jiggles, my god the jiggles... Watching her body ripple and shake is one of life's greatest joys and there's plenty of that in this video. 

The cheeky smiles, the way she licks the remnants of cupcakes off her fingers, the hugely impressive way she chugs the shake are all testament to just how special CC is. 

Amazing content of THE most stunning model at a fantastic price, you definitely won't be disappointed. 

Perfection is hard to describe but it's in this video. CC, keep up the amazing work ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
imso1234

Report ·

So glad your back and doing well. I love watching you inhale those cupcakes, if I had the chance I would hand feed you all day and you wouldn't have to lift a finger ❤️  You are a queen!

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Hush

Report ·

This is insane how ChubbyCupcake gulps these cupcakes!

You can tell by the sparkle in her eyes she knows she's being such a naughty girl and loves it. And her massive body is beyond hotness!

Share this review

Link to review
Chevalier

Report ·

Sometimes failure is the only option. CC's Health club reject shirt is a nice treat as she massively jiggles and chugs a bit. Only so many cupcakes she can have, but so much shaking made me not even notice.

Not too heat resistant, but it makes the labored breathing a turn-on to start this video as she jumps back.

Screenshot_20190929-054605.png

Share this review

Link to review
MarshallT

Report ·

CC is simply and naturally so beautiful! She is getting so big and that belly is an expanding thing of beauty! The way she stares at you while she eats and drinks is soooo seductive as is her amazing voice. As the other reviewer says, this is no fail whatsoever! Buy this vid as it is also very cheap and she is a wonderful lady! Thanks CC and keep gaining! 😚

Share this review

Link to review