Dee stuffs on fried delights and burps

$5.25

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee eats some good fried foods with her big belly sitting in her lap. She rubs it and squishes it and burps.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chief Inspector

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great burps in this video i would love to see you show off your shape more. I hope you do another video standing up in those jean shorts. 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dee has really stepped things up a notch! She’s looking noticeably bigger all over in this vid.  

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Great video Dee!  I love it when you shake your belly and say "Look at all this!!"... I do see it, and it looks SO sexy!!  I love how thick your belly is looking, and I think you like playing with it too :)  Your boobs and thighs are also looking thicker.  I loved the deep burp  BRRRRPPP!!! Keep eating fried food, it will go right to your hips!

Link to review
johnbutler4567

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Another great video Dee! Love seeing you in clothes that don't fit. It's been a while since your last workout video, and I for one, would love to see you try to do it again.

Response from the author:

Thanks! Good idea! 

Link to review