Sneaking snacks in class

$10

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Chinky’s teacher is beyond boring and he always takes so long to release the students for lunch so chinky decided to sneak her food in class and do a quick stuff, I don’t think the teacher noticed until she started burping  

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hank Scorpio

This was the first video of Chinky’s that I bought but it will certainly not be the last! Despite not having seen her stuff beforehand after only watching one video she’s quickly became one of my favourite Curvage models. 

The video starts as it means to go on and is very arousing. Chinky is in a school girl outfit that she already can’t fit into (though I certainly appreciate that!). Her gorgeous belly has burst out of those tight shorts and most sexily of all it sits on top of those thighs of hers. Thighs so thick and soft that they are also jaw-droppingly hot. Chinky has what many would consider a perfect body and one that is only going to get bigger and better! 

Her professor is so boring she starts digging into her snacks straight away, and I can’t blame her. She makes quick work of her fries and I would love how she eats them a handful at a time. She then polishes off a ginormous burger in real quick time. It’s seriously impressive stuff! The video is rounded out with belly play and some delightful burps. 

Definitely one to watch out for! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

This is a really sexy video. She's wearing a cute schoolgirl outfit. While she's "in class, " she starts pigging out on french fries. Then she takes her belly out, rubs it and eats a huge burger. That thing must have had 4 patties on it, it was so big! She looks really stuffed. Then she starts belching right in the middle of class! The burp at 09:17 is one of the biggest ones I've seen from her yet. This is a must-watch! 

Link to review