Party Clothes Try-On

$9.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while since Kitty last modeled her party clothes for you and her curves have ballooned dramatically.

Watch KP struggle to get her fat into skimpy little outfits as she gets so hot and out of breath. 

You don't want to miss this little piggy strutting her stuff for you in these skin tight ensembles!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kitty, did you know you ARE SO FAT!!! Your face and double chin have just grown and that belly of yours! Sticks out even further! These clothes just served to reinforce this over and over as you are continuously out of breath from just putting on clothes. Everything is becoming more and more beautiful! The best outfit was the first one as it took you like 6 minutes to put it on! But anything makes you look gorgeous....and so does your birthday suit ;)

Buy the vid, guys! 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩

Link to review
dj2k1357

There's not many more pleasureable things to me than watching a beautiful girl try on super tight, revealing clothes that capture every curve of their beautiful body perfectly, and this video delivers on that in droves. As a long time fan and supporter of Kitty, Ive watched many of her try on videos, and theyve been a constant favorite of mine as she does them so well, and this is no exception. 

I'm not sure what's more fun or enticing: seeing you jiggle and struggle to put on sexy too small, indecent outfits that you could never wear out publicly or watching as you put them on and look like you are about to burst. Luckily, this video has plenty of both so you don't have to choose. Tons of sexy looks of each outfit in every angle, as Kitty's belly, thick thunder thighs and massive ass all threaten to rip the very fabric of these dresses apart. From a nice sexy black dress with some ties, to a sexy orange one perfect for halloween and perfect for showing off Kitty's back rolls and giant pumpkin booty, to an even sexier little white dress that Kitty can't even get her boobs to stay in, this is a buffet of sexiness that you can't miss. 

Link to review
jj22

The beautiful KittyPiggy delivers another absolute classic!

It’s all been said many times before, but KP really is the most gorgeous, most adorable, and just flat-out best BBW around. The sight of her at the start of this vid – big thick legs, tiny lingerie, mind-blowing curves, incredibly pretty face – had me thanking God that there are ladies out there like Kitty who love to show off to us lucky, lucky people.

Kitty tries on a variety of super-sexy outfits, and it’s needless to say she looks ABSOLUTLELY FANTASTIC in every single one of them. She claims some of them don’t fit, but I beg to differ: I think they fit PERFECTLY. It is, of course, as much fun watching KP struggling into these tiny outfits as it is to watch her strutting around and admiring herself once they’re on. My eyes kept wandering to her wonderful double chin. Her face is really filling out in a stunningly beautiful way.

As usual, the video-quality is crystal clear and Kitty chats away to us throughout, showcasing her fun personality.

Special mention to the white dress at the end. Oh. My. God. You HAVE to see this. EVERYTHING is spilling out. This is something to watch again and again and again, if you’re a Kitty-obsessive like me. Where to look? Face? Arms? Legs? Boobs? Belly? Ass? Hips? The sight of Kitty in this outfit, with her awesome smile, is unforgettable. (Oh my God. Imagine seeing Kitty dressed like this on a night out... I wonder what the reactions would be... I think she would be very, very, very popular. Wow.)

Please follow these instructions: Buy this now. Download. Watch. Worship Kitty.

Link to review

This video is INCREDIBLE!! Kitty always produces high quality content and this here is no exception. She tries on a myriad of dresses that are all of course WAY too small for her. The first one is a tight black one which Kitty literally has to exert herself for a long duration to even remotely get on. It's so hard seeing her struggle and get out of breath purely from putting clothes on. (The bra has to come off too which is a nice touch). Kitty then tries on a delightful orange dress which perfectly show off those thick and sexy rolls of back flab. Her big juicy sexy cellulite thighs get a good showing here as they do in all of her outfits. That arse too, which is heavenly btw, is practically begging to fully peek out out of this orange dress in particular. It is literally impossible to take your eyes off Kitty in this video. Literally. The whole of her perfect body is on display here. She rounds off the video with my personal favourite - her white party dress which is so skin tight it's practically submerged into her skin. Her lovely udder-like bosoms are too much for this dress to handle although, her whole body is really as essentially everything is spilling out here. A MUST SEE. God, what a sight it would be to see Kitty wearing any of these on a night out. We would be so lucky ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest bracewell

My favourite kind of video! I absolutely love seeing girls try on clothes, especially when they're SO tight! Seeing Kitty bursting out at the sides in the white dress was a highlight, but she looks equally delicious in all of them.

Kitty's figure is getting better and better, and this video just serves to highlight her fat, curves, stretchmarks and beauty all the more.

Link to review
Sanjuchick

Damnnn kitty you’re driving me crazy haha 😍😍 What an amazing video. You look soo massive and sexy, I’m shook! My fave dress was definitely the last one the white dress, damn sooo tight but tighter the better right? 😉 But tbh look so sexy in all of your party clothes!

And it’s so adorable how out of breath you got! 

Everyone, go buy this video ASAP!

Link to review