8 Screenshots

About This File

Washing this fat body has become quite a chore for this big girl. She’s become so lazy and slow…it’s a lot for her. Casey finds herself enjoying baths quite a bit lately opposed to showers, it’s less work on her growing legs. Watch this big fat land whale soak and relax in the water while rubbing that big giant gut of hers. Every jiggle makes a wave in the water. She waddles out of the bathtub and Casey continues to rub that mound of flab for you. She shows off her bounces and jiggles for you. Her gut has gotten SO heavy to lift when she shows off. Casey bounces for you as if you’re fucking her from behind and then plops down to lotion up her fat for you. She loves rubbing her growing body so much, but just wishes it was you doing it for her instead….pampering her as she piles on more and more pounds… Watch out boys & girls...this is a sexy one. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara , @shmedly45, and @MarshallT - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is amazing!! I really love when Casey slowly rubs lotion on her body and sits in the tub in her hot bikini ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey is so round, so sweet and so beautiful in her latest clip. She looks rounder than ever and she cleans her body until it shines. She has a PERFECT face to go right along with that gorgeous body. 5 stars once again, Casey! Never stop! 😘

Response from the author:

Thanks babe! Love your support always and so thankful you love my videos ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

Sexy one is indeed the way to describe it. Casey may be clean but I feel like I need a shower after watching this. A true master of water giggle with that huge belly!

Thanks handsome! Wish you were in that shower with me 

Link to review
shmedly45

Wow! Pretty soon beautiful Miss Casey might not be able to fit in that tub! Such a wonderful clip showing off her growing belly in the tight bathtub. Once again, the way she slaps and jiggles her gorgeous gut is enough to make you weak in the knees. Her recent content has been some of the best on all of Curvage...you’re missing out if you don’t watch! 

Thank you so much my love! ❤️ 

Link to review