Photo video of Dee’s journey over the past year

$2.50

(3 reviews)

Message added by S77

note: it's a video of photos.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee Narrates through before and after pictures throughout her journey in a year. Starting off in 2018 at only 146 pounds to now at 204 pounds Even though she is tall and a hard gainer..You can see the progress made.  Dee explains how her journey is not over and will continue to gain for the rest of the year. She Appreciates all of the love and support she has gotten here❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dee, I really liked this video!  Even though it's just a slideshow of your past pics, I love the commentary as you go along.  You have definitely come a long way, baby!  Just last year you were so skinny with very small curves.  And now you're developing a true woman's body, soft curvy and so sexy!  I love your fuller softer face, your thicker arms, your DD boobs (!), your meatier thighs and of course your big round sexy belly!  You take up more space, you command more of a presence when you walk into a room, every eye is on you because you're growing so darn gorgeous.  Yes, keep going... you'll want 50+ inch hips for sure, and 30+ inch thighs... those are true BBW measurements!

Response from the author:

Thank you!

Link to review
curvyfan

Loved this video. A great photo comparison with her beautiful voice explaining why she is on this weight gain journey. This is a must buy video and I want to thank Dee for sharing her journey with all of us at Curvage. She is such a beautiful goddess now 😀

Link to review