4 Screenshots

About This File

I love to take pictures of my growing belly and my thighs are full of cellulite but let's face it, my biggest and best asset is pretty obvious. My big, flabby butt keeps getting larger and larger every day! So much cellulite and so many dimples! My ass has been growing rapidly and I love showing it off. Watch me jiggle, shake, and slap my big fat ass!

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Another classic tease that shows how Nikki is ahead of the class when it comes to sex appeal and really capturing the sexiest aspects of fat play. This time, she is wearing a very skimpy, probably a size too small matching red bra and panties. Her big ass is magnified by the tiny panties that are slightly wedged and hanging off her crack. 

Listen as she talks about her biggest asset and shows how it moves as she shakes and spanks it with one of both hands showing how flabby and jiggly it really is. She discusses problems she encounters with her big ass like getting stuck in chairs everywhere and it being hard to find clothes. Throughout the video, I love how she says something sexy and then gives her meaty behind a nice smack or grab. By the end, both her cheeks are slightly pink. Although this video showcases all her fat, like belly, arms boobs and thighs, this video just like her is very bottom heavy and that's pearfectly peachy 🍐🍑🤤😉

Nice to see you come back with an awesome clip. I really hope you do that bottoms try on soon in a similar fashion to this 🍑🍑🍑🤤

Link to review
FatFoox

What's not to like about 5 minutes of one of the sexiest asses around? I loved every minute of it! The only complaint I could possibly make is that it's not 10! 💕

Response from the author:

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind for next time. 😘

Link to review
Onen

I was blown away by this video! Not only by dat ass (which is on display in its full and jiggly glory), but by how deft you are at talking about your fat, how much you love it and your gain.

Fat chat is such an underrated part of clips, but you nailed it. You mix seduction with sensuality by talking about your jiggly, simply butt and wide hips. Doing this while showing off how soft and jiggly you are is a feat.

even though you don’t show off your face, you can definitely see how much you love being and talking about feet from your smile as you talk (oh and that growing double chin)!

Link to review
sixstrings

Your booty is amazing!!! Your lingerie looks so tight and i love how it digs under your side rolls. The cellulite is so sexy and the way you jiggle your fat drives me crazy!!!

Link to review