Watch me belly dance for you

$10.50

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Chinkys been dying to show you her belly dance moves ;) today she finally will , watch me shake my ass , and roll my belly , I  want you to touch yourself while you watch 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another amazing video of Chinky dancing ❤️ 

That belly is just to die for and is so sexy as it hangs so low and flabby over your underwear. I could genuinely watch you dance and you arse and thighs jiggle all day ❤️ 

Link to review
bellyfan19

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

O... M... G!!! WARNING: Do not watch if you have a heart condition (although, if this is the last thing you see, you couldn’t ask for a better way to go!). I’m out of breath after watching this! I couldn’t stop watching over and over and over again - I’m completely addicted. I’m feeling withdrawal coming on as I write this instead of watching again! Ok, so for me, this is pure eroticism on a scale I can’t even describe. Chinky is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. I’m a belly man, and seeing that sexy belly hang down and go to town when she shakes that amazing ass sends me right over the edge! Her belly is so alluring that the cat even wants to touch it.  Didn’t even know this was a thing for me, but those inner thighs... WOW! 

Now, I might be a bit biased because Chinky just happens to be the perfect epitome of feminine beauty for me (body shape, height, face, hair, mannerisms, voice, everything!); but, I can’t imagine anyone regretting buying this video, so what are you still doing reading this? Go get it NOW, take a deep breath, and hit the play button - that’s what I’m gonna do again right now!

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Being the first to review. Wow!!!! What an amazing video that you have given us 😍. All the angles you did were so hot!! What a sexy belly 🥵 Loved how you danced and showed off with your jiggly body!! Great music too and your progression is off the charts!! All of your content has been amazing and it keeps me excited for more as I can’t wait for more to come in the future 🙌🏻!!! You guys are missing out!!! 

Link to review