ย ย  (2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I got cute new underwear I couldn't think of a better way of showing them off or my latest gains.

I sit on my feeder with all my weight and smother him with my butt and belly until he's gasping for air.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am speechless after watching this and so jealous. With her skinny bf beneath her, watch as she uses size to her advantage to submit him and make him groan in pain. She smother him with her belly and sits on him straddled, bouncing on him like a chair as he whimpers and grabs her belly. You can see her thick thighs straddling his head as well.ย Then, she turns around and you can see how wide her fat ass is compared to his torso and watch it bounce. To finish off, she lays on him sideways, showing how her gut jiggles and sways and touches his skinny belly. She taunts him more with her sexy soft fat ass and belly some more before leaning over to end the vid.

A 5 out of 5 short but sweet clip of a soft heavy beauty throwing her weight around. I need a switch feedee like her in my life ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review