Dee answers some questions about her gain

$7

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee sits with her belly out sipping a chocolate shake. She answers some of your questions and announces a new video. She plays with her big belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love hearing you talk about your gain, and I'm glad that you're continuing with renewed vigor (shakes, stuffing, etc).  Those comments your friends make about your belly are both hot and humorous!  Yes, it's big, but it's also very very sexy and womanly.  In fact, as your thighs and butt expand, they will help balance out your belly so it won't seem "as big", even though it will be :)  I agree you should keep packing on the weight until your thighs are your dominant feature, your body is built to be pear shaped overall, and you'll get the look you want once you gain enough to fill out everything below your waist. Keep up the great work, you're looking fantastic!!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much 😊

Link to review
shmedly45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Simply remarkable. Dee’s belly has grown so big and round! Great to hear that it’s not over...good luck!

Link to review