5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty gets heavier by the day. With her growing appetite leading to massive weight gain, her body really can struggle to keep up!

Kitty gives you a little tour of her newest stretch marks as she strips down and plays with her squishy body for you. She wants you to love her expanding curves as much as she does so come and indulge in Kitty's most recent exploration. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There might not be a better video on Curvage than this. You get to see KP's perfect body from all sorts of angles, which perfectly showcase and accentuate all her lovely curves. Belly, arms, thighs, arms, face and EVERYTHING are on display here. It's a true delight. Not only that but Kitty is beautiful and has the most beautiful smile. Her narration's are always super hot and cute too which is definitely the case here once again :)❤️ 

Link to review
Guest bracewell

What a superb video. Really goes to show how big Kitty is getting, and how heavy she looks. This video has one of my favourite things, and a lot of it: All fours, either from the side or behind, with a lot of belly hang and jiggling. I'd be lying if I said I didn't I imagine myself being underneath that belly!

Beginning with the tight-fitting outfit and ending naked but with lots of good lingerie play is always a winner for me.

Keep up the big work ;)

Link to review
Sanjuchick

Wow kitty! You look so cute and massive in this video. It’s soo crazy, this beautiful girl looks cuter, rounder, and even more massive by each update. Her dedication to the gains is so hot and amazing. Lol each week I always look forward to seeing her new videos! So everyone keep supporting this growing bbw who will blossom into a ssbbw very soon, right in front us! 😍 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I'm running out of adjectives to describe the beauty and elegance that is Kitty Piggy. She continues to pile on the pounds which accentuate every part of her growing gorgeous body. Her face keeps rounding out more and more and her belly continues to expand outward while the stretchmarks reach up further and further. Her sexy narration also continues; she always knows just what to say to make the moment even more sensual (Every time she asks "what do you think" I fall for her even more). Finally her hair is continuing to grow which brings out that beautiful face even more and her glowing eyes always captivate. I cant wait to see how much more weight she will pile on over this coming holiday season! 🥰

Link to review