12 Screenshots

About This File

We all know how easily Casey gets turned on when she’s fed properly and frequently. This little pig has been longing for you lately… I’m sure you have notice how turned on she gets in her videos every time she starts to talk about that fat gut of hers. So she decided it was finally time to share one of her favorite fantasies with you. Casey wants to climb on top of you and start riding your hard cock. She knows it’ll be hard, since she’s so out of shape. But she loves when you tell her how heavy she feels, swollen and full on top of you. Casey instructs you to put that hard cock inside her so she can ride you with her belly flopping off you. She has to take her lingerie off in the middle because it is so tight and she’s working so hard. She begs you to slap her gut and tell her what a fat pig she’s become. Casey loves fucking you, baby. Enjoy this extra naughty video and make sure to message Casey to tell her how much it turned you on, she loves to hear about it ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara , @saidence42, and @wgbrowser - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.