12 Screenshots

About This File

We all know how easily Casey gets turned on when she’s fed properly and frequently. This little pig has been longing for you lately… I’m sure you have notice how turned on she gets in her videos every time she starts to talk about that fat gut of hers. So she decided it was finally time to share one of her favorite fantasies with you. Casey wants to climb on top of you and start riding your hard cock. She knows it’ll be hard, since she’s so out of shape. But she loves when you tell her how heavy she feels, swollen and full on top of you. Casey instructs you to put that hard cock inside her so she can ride you with her belly flopping off you. She has to take her lingerie off in the middle because it is so tight and she’s working so hard. She begs you to slap her gut and tell her what a fat pig she’s become. Casey loves fucking you, baby. Enjoy this extra naughty video and make sure to message Casey to tell her how much it turned you on, she loves to hear about it ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara , @saidence42, and @wgbrowser - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Matthew Malacara

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible, Casey just keeps raising the bar on these videos. Anyone of us would be lucky to have her in this position IRL. Every slap just makes everything so much harder and to the point of bursting 😏 she really knows her audience with this one.

Bravo Casey, just bravo!

Response from the author:

Ahhh so happy you loved it! ❤️ thank you so much! 

Link to review
shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Words won’t do this clip justice! A must watch for any of Miss Casey’s fans. Probably her best by far, as she really gets into the fantasy that we all would like to become reality 😉 It seems as though she is having more and more fun with her added weight and bigger belly. Definitely worth the purchase.

P.S. It would certainly be nice to make you out of breath IRL as you mention at the end! 

Thank you so much love, so happy you enjoyed it! ❤️ I wish it was a reality but I'll continue to fantasize ;) 

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Love the views, the dirty talk, everything. A must see!

Thank you so much!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is so hot and so gorgeous in her latest clip as she rides you hard. Her sweet sexy voice would be enough to get anyone hard, but combine that with her amazing eyes staring deep into you and her huge belly sitting on top, it was one of the hottest things I've experienced. She tells you how fat you've made her and how much hornier she is with each added pound, Casey and you both get off! At the end she tells you how out of breath she is and it's just icing on the Casey Cake. She is a true dream! Love you, Casey! Keep getting fatter and sexier! 😘

Ahhh this review is so sweet! Thank you so much babe :) always love your feedback and support!

Link to review

This is AMAZING. Everything about this video is so fucking sexy and arousing. Casey is wearing too tight lingerie that you can barely see under her gut because of how much it has grown and how far out it hangs. Her thick belly roll is super adorable. Her boobs are also totally spilling out which is hot. She has gained a lot there. 

Casey riding me is an absolute dream for me too. What I’d give to feel all her weight and girth on top of me. And to put my rock hard cock inside you for you to ride me relentlessly until you get hopelessly out of breath and while I slap your soft and full gut. The close up shots are INCREDIBLE as your belly jiggles and crashes down. I love your super sexy arm fat too!! 

If only I could cum on your massive fat gut for real ❤️

Link to review