[50% OFF]Fat Secretary Donuts Stuffing

$6.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first ever RP and here is how it goes:

Your favourite fat secretary comes to work and  her table feels different... maybe tighter?? There are 6 jam filled donuts sugar coated : this fatty's first choice!

She then instead of getting to work as her stuff is all late due to all her snack slack, she starts stuffing herself with the delicious donuts right in front of her! She hears that all the employees will be healthy checked and there is a 200lbs weight limit that she is very sure that she is not over and just keeps eating all those calories and sugar. 

She shares her slacking and stuffing with you while the others don't come into the office...  Guess she didnt count on her blouse getting tight like that while she is at work...

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ever wondered what it would be like to have a lazy, sexy, well fed, gluttonous piggy as a secretary? Well this clip will answer exactly that. Dressed in all black that is by no means slimming, she is wearing a blouse she can barely button and it is tucked into a skin tight skirt, which emphasizes her wide hips and thighs and belly squashed inside. Watch as this office pig waddles in to sit at her desk, commenting that the space is smaller, only to find a box of mysterious 6 donuts which she wonders where they are from briefly before quickly picking one up and starting to eat it. One by one, the donuts disappear into her growing gut, eventually causing her to untuck her blouse and undo some buttons and play with her fat, jiggly growing gut. She talks about how there is a  health checkup weigh in at work coming soon to find out anyone over 200 lbs, but she doesn't seem worried. In fact, she thinks she can gain some pounds. By the end of it, her belly is severly bloated and resting heavy in her lap, blouse undone, belly tucked out of her pants looking full and sleepy. You will enjoy watching as she eats the donuts and is covered in sugar crumbs like a greedy girl. She bids you goodbye and says it is time to go to "work". With a belly full of donuts, I think she will more than likely be snoozing til lunchtime or slacking and snacking the day away 🐷🐷🐷.

This was my first video I checked out of yours, and I have to say you do great work. Your videos are very clear and I like the way you eat and jiggle your fat. I really like this concept and glad you decided to do it. I hope you continue forward with it. I have some more ideas for it definitely :)

Response from the author:

Im very happy that you like it!! It was very fun to put out some of my thoughts and I would love to hear yours!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Quite some mesmerizing patterns on the shirt.  It's nice to see Thatfatguineapig upscale things too, and get down to business. 🥰

Yay, side rolls!  Always something new to explore :).

New rolls.png

Response from the author:

I'm happy you like my normal clothes. I'm going to show this off a little bit more :)

Link to review