11 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a little while since Casey has updated you on her weight, her short term and long term goals, and her guilty little fatty pleasures. There’s been something on her mind…. It scares her and excites her at the same time. It’s been a desire inside her for a while now, but she was scared to admit it. She shares her ultimate goal for her weight with you, something she’s been fantasizing about for a while. Casey tells you what she currently weighs, where she hopes to be by the end of 2019, and how she’s been eating like a fat little pig lately. She got so excited sharing this all with you that she spends the last 4 minutes of the video giving you a naughty little tour of her body. View her fat ass, fat titties, and fat fucking gut from various angles with all the sexy jiggles you love so much. This is a longer video for a low price :) Enjoy.  ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara and @shmedly45 - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.