11 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a little while since Casey has updated you on her weight, her short term and long term goals, and her guilty little fatty pleasures. There’s been something on her mind…. It scares her and excites her at the same time. It’s been a desire inside her for a while now, but she was scared to admit it. She shares her ultimate goal for her weight with you, something she’s been fantasizing about for a while. Casey tells you what she currently weighs, where she hopes to be by the end of 2019, and how she’s been eating like a fat little pig lately. She got so excited sharing this all with you that she spends the last 4 minutes of the video giving you a naughty little tour of her body. View her fat ass, fat titties, and fat fucking gut from various angles with all the sexy jiggles you love so much. This is a longer video for a low price :) Enjoy.  ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge, @Matthew Malacara and @shmedly45 - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Wow! Its so fun listening to smaller @Curvage Casey begin to consider immobility....we all know where she is now, but here at this time is one of the first times she brings up actually wanting to go for it in the future! She is so sexy, even at this smaller size and as always the natural lighting brings out those emerald eyes and amazing skin! I can never get enough of Casey at any size! Buy this clip!!! 🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

really hot talk about her new gaining goals and really sexy showing off her body, amazing combination for this clip! the moaning in the end is just wow!

Link to review

Another Casey classic! Here she provides an update on her weight. So big! And it’s really lovely to watch this from the perspective of present day too as we know that Casey gets even bigger 😊 but the love for gaining and her body is clear even at this stage. 

She also talks about one of her ultimate fantasies which is super hot! Speaking of which, Casey and her belly and boobs look incredible throughout the entire video. Definitely recommend purchasing this clip 😊❤️

Link to review
Alaxar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a fantastic video where Casey chats and gives an update on where she is and also details all of the exciting things there are to look forward to!

Link to review
shmedly45

Once again, this video is even better than the last! Truly remarkable to listen to Miss Casey’s goals and future desires. We are in for some weight gain magic if what she says in this vid becomes a reality.

It is great to see more reviews for such a beautiful gal! Clearly her gain is having an impact on her Curvage followers. How could anyone miss out on such great content!?

Best of luck and as always, looking forward to your continued growth!

Response from the author:

I always look forward to your feedback! So happy you enjoy it ❤️thank you!

Link to review
saidence42

I wish I had found Casey's content ages ago, because I've been missing out until now. This video shows that she has a natural and graceful flow while she moves and talks that indicates her passion for her content and goals. 

She has a charismatic ability to draw you in and you can sense she has a genuine love and respect of her supporters. 

Anyone who neglects to purchase this video will be very disappointed, I can't wait to watch her grow further 😍

Thank you so much for taking the time to review this ❤️  so happy you've found me and thankful for your support! :)

Link to review
wgbrowser

Fantastic video! If you're into immobility, fat chat, or belly play you'll enjoy this video!  Casey went from crossfit athlete to out of breath after 5 minutes of talking and belly play!  I can't wait to see what another year of the feedee lifestyle is going to do to her body. I think mobility issues might be closer in her future than she realizes...

Thank you so much for taking the time to review this ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow oh wow. She’s done it again! The creaking sound of the stool as she moves and bounces is unmatched. Very fortunate to have seen this and be witness to perhaps one of the best BBWs in the business. She’s about to be a “huge” star for sure 😍

Thank you so much for taking the time to review this ❤️ 

Link to review