2 Screenshots

About This File

Luna is the classic internet mean girl you would never want to know. Evil, narcissistic and bitchy, the girl s convinced that she is better than all the others and she spends her days posting bad comments on the bodies of other girls on various social networks. One fine day, perhaps thanks to karma, Luna wakes up from her nap and discovers.. to be fattened out of proportion! Her belly is swollen to the point that she can no longer look at her feet! Desperate, Luna runs to the bathroom where she realizes she has to rest her belly on the sink in order to approach the mirror. With a measuring tape she discovers the proportion of her fat belly.. and what she discovers when she climbs on the scale is even worse!

"I want back my skinny body, I've always been nice with other people!", she cries..

But in the end, Luna almost seems to be suited for the role of a chubby girl: "to think better about how to get out of this situation.. well, I need sugar and carbohydrates! better to order some pizza and a couple of milkshakes..", she leaves the bathroom with her new fat body. 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Karma is indeed a bitch Luna! Though from where I’m sitting it’s pretty hot too! This sort of schadenfreude is one of my favourite kinks. And this video is no different. Love your shock and disgust at how fat you’ve become and how much you have to squeeze in the bathroom. Great video. And you deserved it 😉❤️

Link to review
Guest Orione

ottima cosa il Carma 😂

Link to review