pigging out on mcdonalds <3

$4.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

in this video i eat a tooon of mcdonalds! in the beginning i stuff my face mindlessly while watching netflix and after i'm done i admire my huge tummy ❤️ leave me a review if you would be so kind :) i really appreciate you all!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1qwertypoloip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

To be honest, the eating part itself was a little boring. I would appreciate a little more talking or emoting to make it seem a little sexier than just a regularish half naked meal that we have a view of (and while appreciated for cutting down on video length, I don't fancy cuts during the stuffing either). I only have this small sample size of your videos so far so it could be different in other videos, but I encourage you to try hamming it up for the camera a bit more because you also have a lovely voice and that adds a lot to videos in my opinion. However, the parts where you are laying back stuffed and walking around playing with your belly are great! You are simply divine with a lot of potential as a model here, and I wish you luck! 

Response from the author:

thank you for this! i really do appreciate it :) 

Link to review