8 Screenshots

About This File

I've tried everything and I just can't lose the weight, I'm sick of being so fat! My friend Ellie knows I struggle with eating and got me this weird tonic on the dark web that apparently is supposed to be a miracle cure for huge fatties like me. According to the instructions, it claims that I can eat as much as I want and still feel lighter than air....sounds crazy but it's exactly what I need if I'll ever have a chance of melting this lard. Oh yeah, it did have a warning on it: "May change perceived image of self". Yeah no kidding, I'll be losing weight and looking good! I take a chance on Ellie's mystery potion and it started working IMMEDIATELY! A few sips and I was in a trance, my belly felt totally empty and warm, I start eating like the world is ending, and I don't even get full! I really do feel lighter than air! In this video, watch Beauregarde gorge, feast and binge like a woman possessed on fattening pies, chips, candy, chocolate, cake and more as her wonderdiet beverage ends up doing the opposite of what it should. Every day she get's fatter and fatter but the potion has her under it's spell, she thinks it's actually working! As the days pass within this video, watch as her clothes begin to tighten and her body expands while she is none the wiser, happily gorging like a hedonist piglet thinking the weight is actually coming off. Includes a variety of different shots and angles, montages, true stuffing, and expansion scenes. Many food stuffs were harmed in the making of this production.

Watch the trailer here: 

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.