9 Screenshots

About This File

It's only September but I just can't wait for Thanksgiving, it's my absolute favorite type of food, and I could eat it until I burst....Which is exactly what I end up doing here. I put on my little overalls and pilgrim hat for the fun of it, and make huge servings of Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Mac and Cheese, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Rolls and Buttered Corn all washed down with sugary Apple Cider. Yes, this is literally a feast fit for an entire family of people and I stuff myself far beyond capacity in a about an hour, and yes, I subscribe to the idea that everything is better with butter ; ]. This is by far my biggest stuffing yet, I seriously eat so much I can hardly speak while my belly expands against the table, even I am taken back by how much I start inflating! As the camera follows me from multiple viewpoints above, below, and close up, I become gorged to painful levels...and right when you think I seriously can't take another bite.... I go and devour an entire 1250 calorie Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan pint and push myself even further.... but that STILL isn't enough for me. I had an Apple Crisp sitting out that I  thought I simply couldn't finish and wasn't going to bother...but I'm so inspired to expand my round creamy figure I start shoving it into my mouth... I seriously have gone passed the point of no return with my gain. I don't even want to think about how many calories I consumed...or maybe I do... ; ] If you love watching someone seriously fatten themselves up, this one is for you.

Watch the trailer here:

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.