3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me jiggle myself like a big jello mold ๐Ÿคฉ
ย 

Watch as my feeder oils me up and explores my body with his hands.
I'm bouncing, twerking my big ass, and playing with my big belly...
all while dressed up like a bad little house pet, a little doll/bimbo/sub. โค๏ธ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If a picture is worth 1000 words, then this video is worth a million. I cannot stress enough how sexy the outfit is, which is just pasties, a thong and some very sexily ripped fishnet pantyhose that allow her big jiggly gut the freedom it needs to shake like jello. If you are fan of fat jiggles, you will get your money's worth. Starting off sitting in a rolling chair, you get an eyeful of her jiggly boobs and belly as well as thighs for a bit too. Even her beginning fupa jiggles. Watch as she and her feeder take turns fondling her jiggly soft curves without oil and then with. There is so much to squeeze and this video allows you to really appreciate how wide she is becoming by how much her hips take up the chair and also by how thick and soft her unstuffed belly is.ย 

After showing off from the front, she turns around in the chair and shows off her equally thick, jiggly ass and plays with it for a bit before standing up and bouncing around from the front and then she decides to pop her booty with her hands on her knees.ย 

This video will captivate you from start to finish as she really knows how to show off her fat and jiggly body well. You can tell she enjoys it almost as much as you will enjoy watching her do it. These screenshots are nothing compared to the video itself ;)

ย 

VideoCapture_20190915-204744.jpg

VideoCapture_20190915-204538.jpg

VideoCapture_20190915-205229.jpg

VideoCapture_20190915-205226.jpg

VideoCapture_20190915-205215.jpg

VideoCapture_20190915-205053.jpg

VideoCapture_20190915-204919.jpg

Link to review