6 Screenshots

About This File

I'm feeling so fat! My pants are always tight, my bras are tight, it's so much fat to grab everywhere!! 

It's a more personal video where I proudly show myself off, shake, grab and waddle around.

Thank you for making this pig grow!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

owtyler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great content, recommended!

Link to review
dj2k1357

Wow talk about a well fed body! Watch as she flaunts all her fat as she strips out of her jeans and just gets in a bra and panties as she teases you with her massive butt and big jiggly belly. She plays with her belly alot between jiggling it in her hands or plopping it right in front of you or using her panty band to jiggle it. Tons of belly play from different angles, plus a bit of booty bouncing as well :). The best of both worlds on display for your viewing pleasure!

Link to review
ms06zaku

Oh my fucking days! This video I have been following this girls gain for quite some time now but only now I realise how fat she has gotten. She walks out in these tight pants then boom this massive gut followed by this equally big ass the pure goddess look. The icing on the cake is her laugh as she plays with her growing belly as we know this is only the beginning it's only going to get bigger!

Link to review