weigh in + cupcakes

$3.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

current weigh in and measurements!!!! followed by eating cupcakes n drinkin milk until i get sleepy!!! also a lil bit of chatting about how fat i gotten 😎

(sorry for the weird lighting??? i dont know how to edit videos lmao)

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Secretsquirrel

Beautiful and Lovely. Love you’re voice and your demeanor and use of the phrase “conventionally flattering”. You definitely know your audience. 

Link to review
Onen

This was a great combo video. It really gives you everything! A weigh in, measurements, and an impressive stuffing (with a cute burp). All for a tremendous value!

chubbychiquita is so comfortable on camera letting her personality show while she details her monumental gain and how things have changed since gaining 60 pounds. She even does it while stuffing her face full of cupcakes! She stops near the end because you can tell her piggish side took over and she was as eager to stuff her face and drink her fill.

I would have loved to see a view of the scale from her POV, but there is so much happening for such great value, it is a minor complaint.

The lighting was mentioned in the description as an issue, but I enjoyed it. The soft lighting made it feel like a lazy Sunday spent listening to this rapidly growing young lady talk about her gain and stuff her face.

Everything is even more impressive when you think about this being filmed on 9/13 and her recent IG post on 9/26 showed a substantial gain from here. She is only a rate to gain even more a month than she claims in the video!

I would love for a follow up video after school starts where you talk about the reactions you get from your shocking summer gain.

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Love to see how fat you’ve gotten! I can’t wait for you to be Type 3 Obese 😉😍

If you keep eating like that, it’ll be no time at all! 

Btw can you do a fast food stuffing please? 🐷🍔🌭🍟🍗🥓🐷

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your extraordinary weight gain of 60 pounds in 6 months is incredible! You are looking amazing. How are you able to afford to eat all day, every day? And will you be able to continue gaining when you go back to school? Can't wait to hear what your friends say! 

Link to review
Guest Blarn

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Awesome weigh in! This vid is the best like all of chubbychiquita's other videos.

Glad that you're finally on Curvage, chubbychiquita 😍

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just like the description says, updated weigh in and measurements, followed by cupcake stuffing and some quality fat chat about her gain so far and the changes that have it still occuring since getting fatter. Wearing that very tight dress really emphasizes just how sexy her fat curves and rolls are too 😍

Link to review