Message added by S77

1/2/2023

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's hard to have fun when you aren't home alone. But I found a way to have a really good time all by myself without making a sound or making my roommate suspicious! If she knew what a proud, greedy pig I really am, what would she say? What if she knew I was pouring baby oil all over my ever expanding belly? That I was rubbing and caressing my stretch mark covered belly and jiggling my fat? She would say "what kind of pig bounces and shakes their big, oil covered belly in a tiny shower?"

This piggy. ;) 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fat and oil go so well together. Probably because oil is a form of fat lol. Watch as Nikki once again lets her body do the talking. This time she is wearing a skimpy bikini that barely covers her shelf booty and baby melons that are bursting out of her cups. If she wore this in public to a beach, guarantee she would stop hearts and make heads turn. She starts off with slow, sensual motions rubbing her big jiggly belly and her boobs and thighs giving you teasing glances of her luscious lips. You can really see her stretch marks shine with the oil. It's not long before she reveals her biggest ASSet ;). And she rubs her exposed cheeks with oil too. Her crack is visibly out of the bikini which I found quite sexy. She really uses a lot of oil which is great because theres no such thing as too much oil in my book. Once her body is all shiny and she begins to really jiggle everything, she does some sexy poses which as she gets bigger and the shower gets smaller, will definitely be a sexy struggle. Enjoy these pics from the vid and support the newest rising star here with the pearfect rear 🍐🍐🍐🍑🍑🍑😋Screenshot_20190913-192028_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2e65d5f2215fd59f60512ff867f0e85b.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-192056_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-191742_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-191701_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-191644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-192230_Chrome.jpg

Link to review