5 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first video on here (so please be kind ahhaha). I drink two cans of coke and eat a bowl of ice cream to try and bloat my big belly as much as possible. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!! ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, I just watched your old YT videos and you have put on some weight since then... you're looking fantastic!  Bigger belly, boobs, arms, everything!  I love your cute smile and your bubbly personality, especially how you're excited to start gaining some serious weight now... I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!!

Response from the author:

Ahhhh thank you this is too kind!! I'm also very excited to see my progress. ❤️ x

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great to have her back. She's grown huge since her last video, (6 months ago?). Bigger, softer, jigglier in all the right places. She mentions now having more time to get bigger and sounds excited at the prospect. .In the last two and a half minutes or so, you can really see how fat she's gotten, showing off her widening hips, thick arms and big, swollen belly. I love her sweet chatting and hope to see her more in the near future. My only suggestion would be for her to upgrade cameras, especially now that she's going  the videos for purchase route.

Link to review