Double Chocolate & Double Belly in Bed

$3.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I broke my parents golden rule of no food in bed 😛 Tried out a new angle, kneeling on my bed which gives a really hot close up of my ultra soft belly while I devour a giant double chocolate muffin! 

Hope you enjoy! xo

Other Files from Cheeseburgerlover

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, sinman said:

I love the way your belly looks. Just makes me wish I could grab your hips and lick all over your belly!

Mmmm I would love that! My poor belly has never gotten any love from anyone but me

You look like you are enjoying yourself and feeling good. How does it feel to have a soft sexy fat body?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, dirk69 said:

You look like you are enjoying yourself and feeling good. How does it feel to have a soft sexy fat body?

Now that I've embraced it and have been getting softer on purpose... I love it! The support from this community has been amazing! The best part though is now that my booty, boobs and belly are bigger...they're way more ...sensitive... if you know what I mean 😘

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.